Thursday, December 27, 2012

Too Tired for Words...almost

Alright. I'm exhausted and everything is in Italian on my computer, but I am going to attempt to write you a short 'wrap up the end of the day' note before I get so wrapped up in tomorrow's day. By some sort of miracle we made it to Rome, but on the flight I got pretty dang sick. I'm talking cold, chills, puke-y, ect. Then when we got to Rome we found out that our luggage did not make it! Sad day, right? It should be here by tomorrow night though. GOOD THING I PACKED AN EXTRA OUTFIT IN MY CARRY-ON! Score two for girl scout Maddie.

So, we got here and had to mess with baggage stuff for a few hours before we finally met up with the group that flew in earlier this morning. We missed some cool fountains, but still got to see a lot of Rome. Let me tell you, it is gorgeous. Exactly like what they show in the movies. I still can't get my pictures to load, but you will be amazed!

With being sick and everything, I had to sit down to avoid throwing up. I did a ton of really interesting people watching though which was a blast. Finally by dinner, my medicine and the water kicked in and I started to feel a bit better. The dinner was provided as a part of the trip and it was about four delicious courses--the main one being pizza!

I'd love to tell you more, but I am so so so exhausted from this jet lag I can hardly think.

I love you,

Maddie Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment